Wednesday, February 8

BOYS, HAIR & OBSESSION



Okay, today i'm totally in the mood to rant. Warrior mode is currently on, and i'm all geared up. So lets get on with it.

Have you realized that there is a hair trend thing going on with the guys? Beginning form the awe so famous Afro style ( which, i prefer calling the bird nest), Bieber hair to the Rattail etc. And that isn't just it. Almost everyone is growing their hair long and are overly obsessed with it. Its like a freaking national crisis.

I often see guys throwing tantrum's when it comes to cutting their hair. And i'm not even over exaggerating. Tell them to tuck their shirts, shave of the beards and moustaches and even trim the side burns, they will do it. But say one word about chopping of the hair- and the game is on.

However, its not just about cutting the hair or, growing it long. The amount of hair products and the time use for grooming it, is what daunts me the most. Seriously, how on earth do you guys deal with the excessive amount of hair products that you use? Ranging from shampoo's to the conditioners and the what ever the hell they style their hair with everyday. I have seen my brother use them all, while I some times don't even bother conditioning my hair. Not that I don't love it or anything, but seriously, who has time to condition their hair every freaking day of the week.

Now don't even mention about about the time they take for styling it. And to top that, the styling thing never stops. It goes on and on. All they need is a hand and anything that might resemble a mirror, a glass pane, a window or a plain black shadow will do to.

Recently, I have heard my younger brother and a cosine of mine whining about not wanting to brush their hair in the typical geeky style or what they call it the 'Maumoon style'. And I feel bad for them, not because I want them to grow their hair or anything, but seeing the peer pressure they get at school. It honestly sucks when people pick on you for keeping your hair simple and plain, and I have seen this happen at school a lot. Whoever is to be blamed, needs to stop this trend.


And dear guys,

You don't need to grow your hair to look hot. Don't you know that you guys can shave off your hair and walk down the road and still look freaking hot. Of course unless, you are Voldemort. So drop this 'grow my hair till its whips back and forth' thing and be who you are. Because you are sexy when you know it. And once you know it, how  long would it take others to know it too. 




No comments:

Post a Comment