Tuesday, August 14

End Of Olympics


So the Olympics 2012, held in London is finally over. Last night I stayed up late to watch the closing ceremony Live on Youtube and within 24 hours I have already watched quite a lot of video's related to the closing ceremony. And to be honest I feel like I have nothing left to do with my life right now, thought I have a bundle of assignments to to be completed yet. But since I'm on semester break I bet I'm gonna procrastinate the hell out on every thing. 

So yeah, where was I?? So right now I feel like I have nothing left to do. This happens to me every time >.<  Like that time when I finished watching all the 7 seasons of How I met your mother in record time. And When I completed reading all the books in the series Vampire Academy, Hunger games and Percy Jackson. But the most horrid of them all is when I watched the last movie in the Harry Potter series. Just thinking about that moment of sheer horror and realization makes me wanna bury myself under a pile of comforters.

Absolutely adored this portrait of John Lennon and even the Pyramid was awesome



Keeping that aside, lets look at BEST MOMENTS OF OLYMPICS for me. First beginning with the sole reason why I watched Olympics in the first place. Tom Daley. OK, I really am not a sporty person but I don't really watch sports if u subtract Soccer. But recently I came across an article about Tom while ago surfing on the net and I have been a fan ever since. And this year, I really made it a top priority on my 'to do list' to watch Tom dive. And MY GOD, it was awesome. I really loved his synchronized dive as well as the individual one. And his interview about his dad, after the event made me quite emotional. Although, the fact that he missed the title makes me wee bit sad. 

I Laughed my ass off when his fellas threw him in the pool after he won
Tom showing off his medal + his pearly white teeth



Ooooo.. Emmmm... Jeeeee. * Drooling *
















And then comes the second highlight. ONE DIRECTION!!! The guys actually performed their hit single What I makes you Beautiful. But I really missed harry singing his solo part in the song. But on and all I loved it, like always.

And today, while watching the news the fact that TVM didn't include One direction's name amongst the performers of the night made me very very offended. I mean how could they tell the names of some weird guys covered in black costumes surrounded by orange beaks * God knows what* and not include One direction. I guess they really one sided, not only in the field of political reports. 

No comments:

Post a Comment