Sunday, April 22

Oh, friend.







Oh, friend. Past few days have been a mess. And now it seems like things are over the edge. Why did this even happen in the first place? Weren’t we closer than this? Weren’t we more mature and smarter than to just let such a thing ruin it all?

Oh, friend. I know that you hate me now. And that is perfectly okay with me. Because only now I have realized that you never did love me in the first place. And had you got better people around you then, perhaps you wouldn’t have even spoken to me either. My bad.

Oh, friend. I know that you are angry with me. But for what?  Was it because I told you I was hurt by your brutal words? Was it because of that stupid status, which merely stated just the truth? Or is there more to the picture? People say that truth hurts. May be that was the reason why I was hurt. And probably it should have been the reason for your hurt too not hatred.

Oh, friend. I know that you are stubborn. But so am I. Probably we’ll never talk again. And if that ever happens, I just want you to know that I adored you as a friend. And I still do. I liked everything about you. And I still do. I cherish our memories together every now and then. And will certainly do, for the rest of my life.

Oh, friend. Maybe we are just better off without each other.

2 comments:

  1. Oh, friend. That happens in every relationship. We fight and later will come back together. Don't lose hope. Insha Allah, you will get your friend back soon. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are in the process of making peace.. Hope your words come true soon enough :)

    ReplyDelete