Monday, April 30

WHO YOU ARE IS FALLING OVER ME



A month and a had gone by, yet it feels like I met you only yesterday
 And perhaps that’s right, as it was only recently when I took notice of you
When you finally left me with no fortune of living in denial
Denial that you, indeed shine brighter than the rest in the crowd
And persistently leave me with no words other than a horde of butterflies in my tummy
Though, at occasions I see you gazing at me with those; light brown orb like eyes of yours
The gaze so intense that it makes my heart go wild and leaves me breathless
And at times leaving me curious or just blushing crimson red
Maybe it means nothing, or maybe you are just apathetic
But, at this point it seems almost hopeless to deny the fact that; who you are is falling over me
Harder and harder with each passing day




No comments:

Post a Comment