Friday, May 18

MY WEEK IN SHORT


This week I spent loads of time with my girl friends, which for a change was pretty amazing.
I had classes on Saturday, which I hated by the way! But I had heaps of fun caking a classmate, who happened to be the birthday boy that day. Actually we were supposed to have a tea party that day after English class but we substituted it with cupcakes. And our English teacher is such a sport that she helped us with the arrangement by taking extra long time to recap the day’s lesson, and held the class in; which is really a difficult thing to do plus rather annoying if you ask me personally.

Peace to the heart with a pink balloon


On Sunday After computer lecture, I went to ‘Petays’ with three of my sweeties. It’s just around the corner and I must mention that their milkshakes are yumm!! I also fulfilled a bucket list wish on that day. # Tie a secret to a balloon and let it go.

On Monday I had a confrontation with someone whom I like to address as ‘Asshole’, which happens to be a wish on my bucket list as well. # Confront Asshole. It was the very first confrontation I had as such, and it went on not too bad. Probably because the person I was confronting ran away in the middle. And apparently for the first time in my whole life, I called someone an ‘Asshole’ in their face. I’m not guilty and neither do I feel bad about it. Some people are just lucky that I am not  a violent junkie.

Shari’ah class was cancelled on Tuesday which was a great mood lifter. You see, I was feeling rather dull that day. But the day ended on a rather good note.

Wednesday was uneventful. Ptttff. Who am I kidding? I had classes in the Afternoon which lasted till 10 pm. To top that, the previous night I stayed up late chatting on Face book and had to wake up super early morning to complete my Law tutorial. On and all, I was tired by the time I reached home.


MNU ~ Central Admin campus area
Thursday was…. Sheesh!  It was dull, boring, uneventful and rather annoying. I got my Arabic paper back. Not an excellent score, but a not a bad one either. And Nerdy self in me, is right now nagging me to study a little more. But I got ‘boredom’ cooties on me and I can’t think of doing anything.

So, to end it up the week started on a good note and ended pretty badly.

No comments:

Post a Comment